Followers

Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 22nd ✊⭐️πŸ‘‹

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Ten thousand people stand alone now . And in the evening the sun setsπŸŒ„ . Tomorrow it will rise πŸŒ‡. Compassion is the ultimate and most meaningful embodiment of emotional maturity . Watching Dumbo 🐘❤️. It is through compassion that a person achieves the highest peak and deepest reach in his or her search for self-fulfillment -Arthur Jersild . I forgive a lot,but I never forget what's said and done ✊. Horoscope : There may be an important business meeting or get together today that could be important to your career . You will have an opportunity to improve the future stabilty and prosperity of your career . Listen to others and keep your eyes πŸ‘€for important challenges . Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’š. About to eat burgers & fries πŸ”πŸŸ. Gunshots in the dark like a sweet serenade πŸ”«. But first let me take a selfie πŸ“·. Torn from the womb πŸ’€. I'll be reppin the eat while I'm smokin in Cali πŸ’¨. 110 days till Florida πŸ‘ŒπŸŒ΄. 90 days until Summer 2014 πŸ’•✊. 10 more till bestfriend"s b-day πŸ’•πŸŒΊbut I haven't seen her lately like she hasn't been coming to class πŸ˜”she deadass getting me tight I really need to put her on with things but yea she is being m.i.a on me . 129 days till Kayla"s b-day πŸ’œ#2004 . Love me πŸ’›, hate meπŸ’,put up with me , keep me πŸ”«. Watching Higglytown Heroes for the night πŸ’«. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸŒŸ✨πŸ’€πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment