Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5th

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹πŸ’™. In reading πŸ’©πŸ˜. I hate him cause he be mad stranger and wants to say friend
like bish whet ?  sike nah he cute 😏but taken blah πŸ˜•but he deadass a stranger  though  like facts but I don't hate him I was just kidding .Bored bell is about to ring soon πŸ””. I wanna listen to music but then I will get caught πŸ˜”✋. Bestfriend better not lie to me again like  deadass πŸ‘Ώ. Lunch was lit like always πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‚only on B- days though πŸ‘Œ. In Gym πŸ˜•I need to start playing again but like I'm deadass lazy but yea I need to stop that or else I will have to have 2 classes of gym everyday instead of 1 class . I'm gonna change that on Friday . Bumping to my song πŸ‘πŸ’˜πŸŽ§.I see Myles didn't text back but it's alright I guess ✋.Watching Uncle Grandpa ♥️. Bored on here πŸ˜”. Are fairytales real ? 🌟because nightmares are πŸ‘Ώ. Reach high ⬆️, for stars πŸŒŸπŸ’«lie hidden in your soul πŸ’€.Dream deep ,for every dream precedes the goal -Pamela Vaull Starr . When we climb up ⬆️the ladder there are times we have to confront those people who think they should be rewarded ,even though they really did very little of the work .You may be confronted with just one such moment this afternoon . It may be uncomfortable but frank honestly is better in the long run πŸƒthan buttering them up with insincere flattery . I look wired in that pic but oh well πŸ˜•. Goodnight everyone πŸ‘‹✌️😴.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment