Followers

Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27th πŸ”ͺπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜­πŸ‘Ώ✌️

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Ya Niggas Don't Faze Me πŸ‘Š. In Social Studies πŸ’€. I wanna skip Spanish today but idk yet 😐?. In Keyboarding πŸ’». I hate myself cause I'm the one that always ends up causing the drama & it's like I'm the one who always saying something 😫. I just wanna end my life already πŸ”«like I have nothing to live for anymore πŸ‘Ž. I just want her it forgive me already .Penelope aka Carolina if you read this right now I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry for what I did , I really don't mean it and I really don't wanna lose you or your bestie for this . I just want us to still talk and to forgive me for my mistake 😭😫like I'm deadass about what I'm saying right now . I feel like I wanna give up on everything everyone πŸ˜’ πŸ”ͺ.  Watching ICarly πŸ’•. A life full of enthusame , hope and contributions through one"s own talent is a life well lived - Kimberly Day . I'm the drug πŸ’Šin your veins , just fight through the pain πŸƒ. It's like I lost a lot of people 7 years ago & never saw them ever again and I just want them to forgive me cause I don't wanna lose anymore people πŸ˜”. Horoscope : You'll be getting some excellent career news πŸ“°this week , as you find youself attractive and interesting to the authority figures who are important to your well-being . There are certainly challenges , you may find your personal time is limited πŸ•§, but the potential rewards are great . I am an ancient soul πŸ’€in a modern body with a futuristic state  of mind . Darling you give but you can not take love 🚢. I'm pissed cause my stupid mother took my charger πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ώ. Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ˜΄πŸ‘Ώ.

No comments:

Post a Comment