Followers

Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3 πŸ’€πŸ‘Š


Goodmorning πŸ’šπŸ‘‹. In Keyboarding πŸ’». In Gym ✊. I was buggin in that pic or nah πŸ‘€? Day is almost over πŸ‘. Gonna chill with the bestfriend for real this time tomorrow hopefully ? . I guess I will go too LR on Wednesday cause I'm tired 😴. Ended up going to LR . Sub during Reading πŸ‘.Watching Girl Code πŸ’˜. Watching Arthur πŸ’™. I ain't no thug πŸ’‚cause I ain't a wanna be , but I am what I am and there's no point of changing that . You are going to be changing personal roles in the workplace. This could be a promotion ,but it has more of a sideways feel about it -as though you are being asked to take on a new  role -but may not be offered money πŸ’Έor a better title -at least not yet . Make sure it is not more work for the same salary ! . Infinitely more important than sharing one"s material wealth is sharing the wealth of ourselves -our time πŸ•›and energy ⚡️,our passion and commitment ,and above all , our loveπŸ’—-William E. Simon . I'll be the one you won't forget πŸ’₯.IPad about to die soon πŸ‘Ώ. You are not my life but you're the one I want to spend it with 😏. You're not my world 🌎,but you're the best thing in it πŸ’ž.  Let the rainfall πŸ’¦once it never goes away , let the rain ☔️fall twice it never comes back . Life is a blur , and I'm beginning to see more πŸ‘€clearly now , but I don't want to anymore Quote Creds πŸ’•: @legallyy_blondee on Instagram follow her πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ’₯. Goodnight everyone🌟πŸ’₯πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Ž.

No comments:

Post a Comment