Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24thπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Watching Jimmy Neutron πŸ’š. About to take a shower soon 🚿. In reading with BBJ πŸ˜πŸ’•. Bored watching a movie in class . I wanna skip next period but then BBJ (Erica) will snitch on me and tell the teacher that I'm skipping πŸ˜”I guess I'm gonna have to tell Cynitha that I can't skip today πŸ˜’when I go into the bathroom but I see her on the bus 🚍. Friends are helpful not only because they will listen πŸ‘‚to us , but because they will laugh 😹at us ; Through them we learn a little objectivity ,a little modesty , a little courtesy  ; we learn the rules of life and become better players of the game -Will Durant . I'm shocked 😱that he isn't here y'all should know who I'm talking about and btw it's not Manny but I'm not feening on nothing but I don't care about them anyways cough cough Myles sike nah it's just that I'm done with his bullshit and how you he keeps touching me and stuff but other than that he cute and cool 😏😎 like I have no problem with him ✌️.Bell about to ring soon πŸ””. In Science πŸ˜’. This bitch in my class needs to stop bullying me for no reason like deadass πŸ‘Ώhe needs to leave me alone and so what If i skipped like you cared anyways . Swimming next period 🏊. Ended up not seeing her in the bathroom. BBJ is crazy making duck noises 😹but she is cool 😎. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›.  If I could change anything about you , it would be the way you feel about me ❤️. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. Watching Full House ✨. Horoscope : Your office is buzzing like a nest of anxious hornets today . You might want to avoid the Queen bee πŸ‘‘πŸbecause those in position of authority are not likely to reach  rationally right now . Stay focused on getting the job done and stay under the radar if you can . Now you finally tell me how you feel , guess you words just came a little too late . Almost is never enough , so close to being in love πŸ’–. #BabyGee aka Facebook Famous Luis Gee πŸ˜πŸ™ŠπŸ˜±but he didn't like my post on his timeline πŸ˜”. Funny how a beautiful song could tell such a sad story πŸ˜ͺ. So it's not gonna be easy . It's gonna be really hard . We're gonna have to work at this every day , but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you ,forever, you & me everyday. Good girls go to heaven πŸ™& bad girls go everywhere πŸ’. And today I will love you tomorrow you won't care ✌️. Yasss 32k πŸ˜πŸ‘£πŸ’›.Goodnight everyone ✌️✨😎⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment