Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25th ✌️❤️😎✨

Goodmorning πŸ’œπŸ‘‹. Decisions will be mine . Every rose has it's torn 🌹.One good things about music 🎧,when it hits youπŸ‘Š, you feel no pain. Don't surrender against it , you have the courage to live . About to leave for school will write more when I get to school bye for now . In Guidence with my Social Studies class finding out schedules for next year . Omg I found out that Myles has a kik😱friend showed me the convo . In Keyboarding πŸ’».someone is crying in the inside on the outside fake smiles ✊~carolinaaaaaaaaaa. Math sup was jokes and a drag πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜’like my teacher is a bitch πŸ‘Ώ. I'm tight that I might have to repeated 9th grade πŸ’€like I deadass don't want to do that . Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Dance Moms πŸ‘―. Horoscope : Despife an apparent faux pas at a social πŸ‘₯ or career related party πŸŽ‰or event today , you actually have stepped ahead on the career ladder . You may say the wrong thing in front of the right person . Your honesty and passion for your projects or beliefs will come through . Different galaxy , they try to capture me πŸ“·. When I die they gonna name this planet after me . Swimming again tomorrow 🏊this time I better not get my hair wet πŸ™†. Will you still love me when I'm no longer young & beautiful ?πŸ’•. You are my sunshine ☀️. You make me happy 😸,when skies are gray ⛅️. I was colder ❄️than the bitch πŸ’& she was older than me . Your the one you've been the one since the moment I seen you . Watching Teen Mom 2 ❤️for the night 😴.Goodnight ⭐️✌️😎.

No comments:

Post a Comment