Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 23rd ✨⚡️✌️

Goodmorning πŸ’›. Watching Spongebob 😎. Watching Girl Code πŸ’•. Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’œ. Set out each day believing in your dreams . Know without a doubt that you were made for amazing things -Josh Hinds . I need to defiently wash my hair 🚿today . Horoscope : You'll have wonderful social πŸ‘₯energy today ⚡️. You may not have felt like going out much lately , suddenly you have some wonderfully enjoyable opportunities . Someone you know may introduce you to a sport or hobby with the ability to dramatically change your life for the better . When I say I love you ❤️....please believe it's true . When I say forever πŸ’πŸ‘ͺ,just know I will never leave you . When I say goodbye ✌️,promise not to cry πŸ˜ͺ,cause the day I say that, will be the day I die πŸ™πŸ‘Ό. In hopes of reaching the moon , men fail to see πŸ‘€the flowers 🌹that blossom at their feet πŸ‘£πŸ‘£. When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be . If things seem under control , you are just not going fast enough . Life is inherently risky, There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs , and that is the risk of doing nothing . Goodnight πŸ’«✨πŸ’€πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment