Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20th πŸŒΌπŸ‘‹πŸ’šπŸ’­

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Happy Spring πŸ’šπŸŒΉ.Can you hear the silence , can you see the dark 🌌, can you fix the broken πŸ’”,can you feel my heart ? ❤️. In Keyboarding πŸ’»and have a sub . In lunch 😏.  Cynthia was hurr again πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜. Skipped Science and went to 8th period lunch with Ashley , Carmel & Ana πŸ’œthere lunch period πŸ‘Œ. Idk if I'm gonna skip Spanish tomorrow with my friend that's a maybe ? . Did swimming today in Gym 🏊.Watching Sister & Sister πŸ’™. Goals: There's no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them . There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them . There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them -Jim Rohn . My recent ex crush Myles touched me again & called me his last name like omg 😱but I think he was drunk and dumb when he said that I mean I guess but in my head I was like doesn't he have a gf ? but it's whatever . Horoscope : If you are feeling a bit anxious or wound up it is because you have a lot of extra physical energy ⚡️and don't have an outlet πŸ”Œfor it . You may find that you will be spending time and money πŸ’Έon a project that is to come to fruition later on in the week . Went to the deli with the sister afterschool πŸ‘­πŸ’›. You are a diamond πŸ’Ž,darling they can't break you . If this love only exits in my dreams , don't wake me up 😴-Chris Brown lyric . She's caught between who she is and who she wants to be πŸ’•. I'm falling for your eyes πŸ‘€,but they don't know me yet . Goodnight everyone 🌺😴🌠⭐️.

No comments:

Post a Comment