Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4th πŸ‘‹✊

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹πŸ˜”.Found out that my 3rd ex crush likes this 7th grade and that he might go out with her when she comes here like nah bitch I hit it first 😏sike nah but I did like him first though but it's alright idc about him anymore . In Keyboarding πŸ’». Just saw Myles in the halls he stay stranger or nah in the halls but I got you tomorrow but you cute you cute ?✊. Bored bumping in class πŸŽ§πŸ‘Š.In Spanish 😐. Lunch was alright but B-days are always lit ♥️πŸ‘. She stood me up again πŸ˜”πŸ‘Ώ. In Science with Erica πŸ˜πŸ’˜. I'm bored πŸ˜•. Bell about to ring soon πŸ””.In Ela ✊. Mad late but Happy National Pancake Day !. Occasionally in life there are those symbols called words . Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart πŸ’•-Martin Luther King Jr. You maybe invited to attend a party πŸŽ‰or social event πŸ‘₯,but there could be some problems getting to or from the big shinding. If you are bringing present or wine 🍷, get someone else to double check πŸ’΄their appropriateness . You could end up making an unintentionally funny 😸faux pas . I wanna wake up to you every morning πŸ’š. Your the only person I need in my life πŸ’•✊. I'm tired πŸ’€. Yea goodnight everyone πŸ‘‹✊🌟😴.

No comments:

Post a Comment