Followers

Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21st πŸ˜‚ πŸ’™ 😎


Goodmorning πŸ‘‹.In Math πŸ˜΄πŸ˜”. In keyboardingπŸ’». Saw him in the hallways πŸ˜•sike nah 😏but he must have been drunk yesterday during reading but yea I see him later when I'm walking to Math support since I have that class today . It was mad funny last period in Social Studies πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚. Skipping with her 😳😬. Hi -carolinaπŸ‘£. In Ela πŸ˜•day is almost over finally πŸ‘Œ. Skipped Spanish today with the girl in the picture ❤️. Bored reading this book we just started πŸ“–but it's good book so far even though I didn't read the book until right now . This book sadly reminds me of my life well kinda . On the bus 🚍.Trapped in LR πŸ‘Ώwith 6th graders and I'm bored 😐. Bumping and hear there voices in the background 🎧. Help me like I deadass need to get out of here . Went to KP with sister πŸ’•and Greg 😬. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Ant Farm πŸ’œ. Watching Fish Hooks 🐠. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣. If I have been of service , if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good , if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action , if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day-Alex Noble . You wrapped the fabric apart , you can't tape it back with words . Horoscope : You may be the centre of attention but not in ways you are hoping at the moment . Watching American Dad πŸ’š. You can talk you way out of a slip-up or faux pas as long as you don't make it an ego thing . Don't take criticism personally right now , as any defensiveness is likely to come back to haunt you . I'm on your magical mystery ride . Watching Family Guy πŸ’™for the night . Bitch I'm a queen πŸ‘‘your a fool ✊. Baby girl you know I'm still your everything that bitch ain't shit πŸ‘ŠπŸ™….Boy you remind me something , I don't know what it is πŸ’­-Chris Brown ❤️ . Goodnight everyone πŸ’«⭐️πŸ’€.

No comments:

Post a Comment