Followers

Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14th 😩😏😎✌️

Goodmorning πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹. About to take a shower 🚿. On my period shit πŸ‘Ώ. In Spanish 😐. In Lunch πŸ’Ž. In Reading Yasss have a sub πŸ‘. On the bus with Cynitha ❤️we lit lol πŸ‘ŒπŸŽ‰. In pain though 😩😭like my period shit is real like I hate it πŸ˜”.Watching Sister Sister πŸ’š. Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’™. Myles said hey to me today during Reading πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ˆ but he taken πŸ’‘. You are here for a purpose . There is no duplicate of you in the whole wide world 🌍. There never has been , there never will be . You were brought there now to fill a certain need . Take time πŸ•§to think that over -Lou Austin . Watching Full House πŸ’–. Horoscope : You may decide to spend some spare time πŸ•tidying up and polishing your resume πŸ“„in your spare time πŸ••. Whether you are actively looking πŸ‘€for work or not , your chart speaks of paperwork πŸ“ŠπŸ“‘,life-altering career choices and personal creativity 🎨. You maybe be writing ✏️for pleasure or for work . 32 days until Sister"s Birthday πŸ’•πŸŽ‚. 18 more days until my Day 1"s Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸ‘πŸ˜my 2005 for life πŸ’Ž. Goodnight everyone 😎😩✌️πŸŒ™.

No comments:

Post a Comment