Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15th ⭐️πŸ’πŸ’€πŸŒ

Goodmorning ❤️πŸ‘‹. In pain Day 2⃣πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜©. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching True Life . Have the courage to say no 🚫. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right . These are the magic keys πŸ”‘to living your life with integrity -W. Clement Stone . You are impatient and demanding today , not yourself at all . Today , anyone who gives poor service , or who over steps the boundaries of their authority , is likely to push gigantic button that pushes you right over the edge . Try to keep your cool 😎. Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’™. My love for you is unspoken πŸ’–. When the sun dies 🌞& the stars πŸ’«fade from view , our love will remain real & true πŸ’ž. Only know you've been high πŸ”when your feeling low ⬇️only miss the sun 🌝 when it starts to snow❄️. Love all πŸ’•, trust a few , do wrong to none πŸ‘. I still like Manny πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ™ŠπŸ‘…Penelope (Carolina ) & Cynitha be knowing 😏❤️. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’š. They say we're to young to love πŸ’Ž,maybe they're too old to remember πŸ‘΄πŸ‘΅. Watching Sam & Cat 🌸. Is Good to be around people who infect you with good manners 😊 πŸ‘. We gonna do it like it's about to be the end of the world 🌏. I'm no princess πŸ‘Έ, I'm a Queen πŸ‘‘πŸ’˜. Your the smoke to my high πŸ’¨πŸƒ. She's a Queen that needs a king πŸ‘‘. When a good girl goes bad , she's gone forever . Watching Doctor Dolittle 😎. You can replace me but you can't replace the memories you had with me πŸ™Š. Never break code , forever be loyal πŸ”’, never break ties until we buried in soil πŸ‚. Tell your bitch πŸ’take notes ✏️Maybe she'll learn πŸ“– a thing or 2⃣. She has crazy thoughts πŸŒ€, too wild an imaginationπŸ’­, stays up all hours just to survive ⌚️. Stunt on me once , and I'll flex on you forever πŸ’—. To learn to succeed , you must learn to fail . I'm perfect in my imperfection πŸ’“. Watching Kim Possible πŸ’œ.Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow πŸ’›πŸ’«πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment