Followers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19th 😭 πŸ’©πŸ’­

Good morning πŸ‘‹πŸ’š. In Spanish πŸ˜πŸ‘Ž.Bell is about ring soon πŸ””πŸ‘Œ. 13 more days till besfriend"s birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚. Huahhhhhhhhh πŸ’­from the bottom of my heart❤️✋smd πŸ‡Carolina was here πŸ’πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ˜©πŸ‘£πŸ˜©πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘£✋πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£❤️πŸ‘£. In math sup at the library πŸ“š. In Science ✒️. In Ela 😐. I'm upset about everything that happened in the past 😭😩.Yea I found out that she lied about my crush being taken . I start swimming tomorrow in Gym 🏊. I'm tight that I can't find a one piece bathing suit for tomorrow during 9th period . Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’œ. Watching Austin & AllyπŸ’›. Watching Full House πŸ’™. Extend to each person , no matter how trivial the contact , all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster ,and do it with no though of any reward . Your life will never be the same again -Og Mandino . Talking to BBJ on kik 😍😏. Horoscope : If you want to know what's eating your boss or that special client , it's likely ulcer or some other streess related ailment . Someone in a position of authority around you seems grumpy 😠and unreas onable but you can get in their good graces by finding a way to ease their discomforts . Causes all of me loves all of you πŸ’•. Deep inside of all of us . There's something left to hold ,even when we give up all hope ,there's space enough to grow . Goodnight everyone πŸ’«πŸ‘‹πŸ’€.

No comments:

Post a Comment