Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18th πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ™†✊

Goodmorning πŸ’•. Wearing Pink today πŸ’–. Might take a selfie durning the day idk yet πŸ“·.In Math Yasss sub finally πŸ‘. In keyboarding πŸ’». Bumping like always 🎧. In lunch it's kinda dead today 😐but still lit πŸŒ€πŸ˜. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. I start swimming on Thursday 🏊. Happy National Crush Day πŸ’•πŸ˜. Going to Flordia this summer πŸ‘for my Cousin"s Birthday which is in July πŸŽ‰leaving on that day✈️will defiently blog on the plane .   Just found out that my crush is taken by this girl 😭😩. But it's like I'm gonna try to stay strong about itπŸ’”. Watching Teen Mom 2 πŸ’™. I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power πŸ’₯, it's an opportunity to build on our faith , inner strength and courage .I"ve learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them -Sasha Azeved . My head"s underwater ,but I'm breathing fire πŸ”₯. There's a world out there 🌍and i promised you I wouldn't leave you alone πŸ‘Š✊but the problem is your broke your promise so fuck you . Be the good girl you always had to be πŸ‘. Get money πŸ’Έ,got cash πŸ’°you it, you mad . GoodnightπŸ’«πŸŒ‘πŸ˜΄. 


No comments:

Post a Comment