Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12th0⃣1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣πŸ”Ÿ

Goodmorning 😎. I lost my 30k πŸ˜”. In keyboarding πŸ’» 😹.gf yg gubyvdthhggyyyyyygdwsdf πŸ˜€yooooooo wats goodddddd 0⃣1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣6⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣πŸ”ŸKristynnnn is coolly ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒŽπŸ”‹Penelope hereeπŸ’πŸ’πŸ™‹πŸ™‹. On the bus 🚍. I'm bored πŸ˜” . I'm home now 🏠. These hoes ain't loyal 😹lmfao in Ela before the bell rang . Penelope boo aka Carolina took that Offguard pic of me while we was in the bathroom πŸ™ˆ.Im very cold right now . No school tomorrow πŸ‘cause of Parent -Teahcer convo . Yasss that 30k on Instagram though like everyone should really follow me on Instagram @kristyn_ashley πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ’•. To love beauty is to see light ⚡️-Victor Hugo . Watching Win, Lose or Draw ✏️. Talk shit behind my back , just know it always get back too me . Vision without action is daydream ⭐️. Action without vision is nightmare 🌌-Japaneese Proverb . Your all that matters to me -Justin Bieber πŸ’•πŸ‘Œ. There's something about you πŸ˜‰. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’™. Horoscope :  You and your boss could end up in a shouting match today if you are not careful . You are both in a contrary cranky mood πŸ‘Ώand one of you as something that can only be described as an authority figure complex happening right now . Take a deep breath and be sure you mean what you say . You're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye πŸŒΊπŸ‘‹. Missing  you is like writing with a broken pencil ✏️,pointless . Goodnight everyone ⭐️πŸŒŒπŸ’™πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment