Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26th ( My Lunch Period Was Lit πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜Ή)

Goodmorning πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹. Omg Facebook Famous Cyauna Mention followed me on Instagram πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜±. Drunk In Love 🍺🎀. Lookin Ass Nigga πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ. In the car πŸš—with my grandpa like always waiting for the bus 🚍. Bored 😐. Swimming later today 🏊. I hate when the school calls my house🏑 like I'm not that late πŸ‘Ώlike they need to relax πŸ˜’. In math πŸ˜πŸ˜’. In Keyboarding πŸ’».In Spanish and have a sub πŸ‘. In lunch ❤️It was lit today in my period 😏. Lol Penelope here✌️✌️✌️. Skipped again to 8th period lunch again✊. Ashley C was here πŸ’πŸ˜Š. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Full House πŸ’œ. Beauty is an experience , nothing else . It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features . It is something felt , a glow or a communicated sense of fineness -D.H . Lawrence . 7 billion people , 14 billion faces . Society killed the teenager πŸ”«πŸ’€~Unknown . Horoscope : Changes in friendships or business associations may leave you feeling a little insecure today . Push through you resistance and you'll find opportunities to connect with others . A older person πŸ‘΅might challenge your authority at first , but they'll get on board . UHS be like my weave though πŸ’©πŸ˜Ή. Watching American Dad & bumping for the night πŸŽΆπŸ’š. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ˜Ž.

No comments:

Post a Comment