Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9th 🎲

Goodmorning 😁. Texting Myles πŸ˜πŸ“±but he stop though but that's cool I see him tomorrow anyways and reading . Bored watching Spngebob ♦️. Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened 😊. I remember dreaming about the things I do right now . Life is too short , so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shotπŸ”«. You and your spouse or partner may be at odds about your career choices right now . You must admit that you have been a little scattered of late , and that is the reason  they are coming across as insecure . You may have to find on your budget . St thinking of what can go wrong & start thinking what could go right ➡️. Smiles are free , but they're worth a lot . Sweet as sugar . Hard as ice ❄️. Hurt me once I'll kill you twice πŸ‘Š. I'll be your wish , I'll be your fantasy , I'll be your hope , I'll be yor love πŸ’žbe everything that you need . Life is like an elevator . On your way , sometimes you have to stop and let some people off. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Whenever you're not in my presence it feels like I'm feels like I'm missing my blessing πŸ’«. In our daily lives , we must see that it is not happiness that makes us, grateful , but thegratefulness that makes us happy 😁. -Albert Clarke . Goodnight everyone πŸ’˜.  

No comments:

Post a Comment