Followers

Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3rd πŸ’¬

Watching Kim Possible πŸ’•. Watching Arthur πŸ’›. It's just a game that we play and for heavens sakes, looking for a better way to play it ! . Life is for keeping score and forever more , stop complaining and start changing it . I'm a fighter πŸ‘Šand I will win this battle . I'm a lover and a fighter ♥️πŸ‘Š. I fight for what I love πŸ’™. Ask myself why I fight when it's long been over . God gives the hardest battles to the strongest soldiers . I fight for us as long as there is reason to . Watching American Dad ✨. The karma of fucking over a good person, is the asshole you end up with . Get a taste of your own medicine πŸ’Š . Funny you the one who end up sick . Always took you back , even though it made my friends upset. Told me I should blow you off, haven't got that wind up πŸ’¨, yet.  Knowing how many days I've been hurt , many nights I've been up stressed . Though that we have been in love , maybe I've been obsessed . Once you crossed , you lost me . I don't like depending on people because people leave all time πŸ’­. At the end of the day , you'll always have yourself and that should always be enough . You could be out at an important party or social event when you make a small faux pas - don't let it get to you. If you throw in a little self -deprecating humor you could catch someone's cultured eye and end up making yourself a very valuable and important friend . I'm unpredictable , I never know where im going until I get there , I'm so random 😝, I'm always growing ,learning ,changing , I'm never the same person twice ✌️. But one thing you can be sure of about me , is I will always do exactly what I want to do . -C.JoyBellC . Have a love affair with the Sun 🌞& romance with the Moon 🌚. A real man would never stop trying to show a woman how much she means to him even after he's got her πŸ’œ. It's so unreal how a simple kiss from you can make me heal . Watching South Park πŸ’–. I could be the one if you want me to. Daydreams were dangerous , because they made her wish for things she could never have . We both got a million bad habits to kick . I'm nobody's second choice . You either  choose me or lose me. Follow your dreams , they know the way . If something doesn't go right ➡️ go left⬅️. We all tried to grow up fast πŸ‘£. Live your life ,let me live mine πŸ’˜. Shawty"s heart was on steroids πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰cause her love was so strong . Love is hard to find πŸ‘Œ. Goodnight everyone πŸŒšπŸ’«✨.


No comments:

Post a Comment