Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5th ❄️⛄️


Goodmorning ✨ No school πŸ‘. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’™. 135 days until Summer 2014 πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Talking to Carolina Boo on kik πŸ’•πŸ˜. Talking to BBJ Erica ♥️. Never stress over someone who's not officially yours . Let me love you down 😏. I want to be the one you choose when everyone else wants you . If love is all need , the I'm all you'll ever need . The cruelest thing of all is false hope . Expect a powerful push forward in your career today . You will be filled with abundant energy today and can get a lot cleared off your desk . There could be  disagreements or challenges at times , but the end results will most likely turn in your favor . It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt of it . -Abraham Lincoln . Watching Full House πŸ’š. Watching Kim Possible πŸ’«and talking to my sister ✨. Watching The Simspons 😁. I'm just a girl who hides πŸ™ˆbehind her smile 😊. He calls her his angel πŸ‘Ό, and himself a demonπŸ’€. She accepts him for the demon he is but finds the love deep inside him and makes the best of that . She makes the best of him and he makes the best of her . I'm imperfect and it's love . You had a chance & you blew it now step aside & watch a real bitch do it . Omg my ex crush Kevin is coming to the middle school I usually go to everyday but yea i don't wanna see him but I'm really not worried about him at all like deadass πŸ‘Š. Valentines Cards in 2014 like : Roses are red 🌹, daisies are small . I like you so we fuckin or nah ? 😏😀. I want to dream again πŸ’«. Take me where I've never been . This time I'm not scared . Things are never as bad as you think . WCW : Rita Ora πŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘. Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow ♥️πŸ‘ŒπŸ’«✨🌚.

No comments:

Post a Comment