Followers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Febuary 26th πŸ‘‘ πŸ’•πŸ’

Goodmorning 😎. Mad that I woke up late but I'm still tired 😴.In Social Studies taking notes ✏️πŸ““. In KeyboardingπŸ’». Bored πŸ˜”. Saw him in the halls before I went in the classroom of course he would say my whole name but it doesn't matter i can care less about . Spanish next period didn't do her hw but oh well πŸ˜•. Can't wait till tomorrow with the bestfriend for 8 years afterschool πŸ’˜πŸ‘―. Hair on point or nah ? πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ. I'm hungry like deadass I need food πŸ‘Ώ.Ps Carolina was hereeeeeeeeeeeeeerπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ™…. In math support . In science ✏️. Watching Arthur πŸ’š. Watching Full House 🌟. No man can tell whether he is rich πŸ’°or poor by turning to his ledger . It is the heart that makes a man rich . He is rich according to what he has -Henry Ward Beedner. Still doing my hair πŸ’. Let your dreams be bigger than  your fears and your actions lather than your words πŸ’€. And these bitches bound to get hurt , cause slot of you niggas be playing πŸ’When you find out how I'm living , I just hope I'm forgiving . You have a wonderful opportunity to improve your career prospects but your are not sure if it is the right time πŸ•§to move . If you have the time  take the time to step back and think πŸ’­about your choices . A sudden change could bring benefits and unexpected challenges . Goodnight 🌠⭐️πŸ’•πŸ˜Ž.

No comments:

Post a Comment