Followers

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12th 🎌

Goodmorning πŸ’«. In Keyboarding πŸ’». Still have cramps and sick πŸ˜·πŸ˜’. Bored 😩. Project in keyboarding due Friday πŸ˜”. I will always hate Valentine"s Day Iike  I don't care what day it falls on I will never like that day unless I have a boyfriend other than that nah πŸ˜’πŸ™…. Almost done with the project though not really though but I really don't want to present it to the class like deadass πŸ™ˆπŸ’©. Have reading 3⃣periods from now because right now I'm in 4⃣th period . Spanish next period which is 5⃣th period . I just wanna be in lunch like deadass πŸ‘». 46 more days until my bestfriend"s birthday πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’˜soon she will be 1⃣6⃣ just me 😊but in 2 months though . This month will go by mad quickly just like all the other months . I wanna get my permit but sadly I have to wait for my mother to take me there to get it like I would have to wait a long ass time , but I really  I wanna really get it April but let's see what happens with that πŸ˜”πŸ˜¬. Yasss yesterday that break though ⭐️. In Spanish bell about to ring soon . In reading with Erica 😏♥️. Idk if I should ask him if my friend Carolina told him about what I told her to do but I found out she didn't tell him but ok. Talking to the boo Carolina on kik πŸ’•. Thanks for 20k pageviews everyone πŸ‘✨. Participate in your dreams today . There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day . Take action on those wonderful dreams you've had in your mind for so long . Remember , success is something you experience when you act accordingly . -Steve Maraboli . No school tomorrow Yasss πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž. Watching King of the Hill πŸ’œ. You'll find that you are suddenly in great demand in your career . If you work on the lower end of the pay scale , this could translate to extra hours or small bonus for your hard work. If you are self - employed this likely means more business or client interest . Love conquers all πŸ’•. Talking to Harim 😁 waiting for him to reply back , but I see how it is though. . Watching The Cleveland Show πŸ’™. He replied . You know you're feeling true happiness when you can't fall asleep😴because reality is finally better than your dreams . Truth is everyone will hurt you πŸ’”. You just have to find the one that's worth suffering for . Live for today , plan for tomorrow . This is not the end , this is the beginning πŸ’. Things change . And friends leave . Life doesn't stop for anybody . Screw what people think πŸ™…. Listening to music for the night 🎀🎢🎡. Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow πŸ˜΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ’€.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment