Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4th 😹😐

Goodmorning πŸ’«. In keyboarding πŸ’». Ugh next Friday is Valentines Day I hate that day every year like omg πŸ˜‘πŸ’”. I want someone to really make happy this year on that day like deadass but yea um bored like always 😐. Made 25k on Instagram yesterday πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž.Blackout in my school so now I have to stay in my Spanish class for a while πŸ˜”. I bet their gonna sent all of us home. I'm bored I wish i was in lunch . I'm hungry πŸ‘Š. Finally in lunch πŸ‘. In Gym πŸ˜‘. In Ela finally school is almost over 😁. At McDonald with my brother πŸ‘Ά. Today okay until 7th period when my BBJ Erica πŸ’˜wasn't here like I was upset all of that period and kinda for the rest of the day πŸ˜”like she deadass better be there in reading Thursday like deadass πŸ‘Š. Watching Arthur πŸ’™. Watching Family Guy ♥️. I'm only human . I make mistakes . If you find yourself in another room full of people today it is more important than ever that you take a deep breath , count to πŸ”Ÿ, then ask yourself if that sarcastic comment will really provoke any positive reactions . People are tense in the workplace today , so be careful what you say . Watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo for the night πŸ’•. Watching Kim Possible 😊. Never compare yourself to someone else. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday . You're gonna miss me when I'm gone 🎧. Some love one , Some love two . I love one and that is you πŸ’—. Goodnight πŸŒšπŸ’«.

No comments:

Post a Comment