Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14th πŸ’” πŸ’‹

Goodmorning 😎. Happy Valentine"s Day to all the couples πŸ’‘and people that don't have someone πŸ’”πŸ˜”. No school again πŸ˜”like I really wanted to go to school today but oh well . Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’™. Listening to music πŸ‘ŒπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅. Watching Kim Possible πŸ’œ.You are going to be swapping steps on the career or social ladder soon and the changes , be they upwards or downwards , will bring stress and change with . You will have to change your attitudes towards others , or the way you communicate  with them . If one day you realize that I haven't talked to you in a while , it's not that I don't care , but it's not that I don't care , but it's because you pushed me away . This moment is yours ans yours alone ! . Take charge , seize this moment and allow it to prophet you to the high levels of an empowered life . Allow upon this fertile moment to be planned the seeds of your happiness and success 😊. -Steve Maraboli . Look at me when I'm talking to you , you looking at me but I'm looking through ya. I see blood in your eyes πŸ‘€. I see love in disguise . Watching Four Weedings πŸ’πŸ’Ž. Watching Arthur ♥️. Watching Girl Code πŸ’•πŸ‘Œ. Smile and tell me everything is okay 😊. Watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch for the night πŸ’š. Goodnight everyone ✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment