Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21st 🌁☁️

Goodmorning πŸ’›. Watching Family Matters ⭐️. Anything you can do , I can do better . No expectations on a first name basis ,let's get together and exchange fuck faces 😏. Those who judge our generation forget who raised it πŸ‘. Whenever you need . Whenever you want me . You know you can call me πŸ“ž. I'll be there shortly , don't care what your friends say . Cause they don't know me . I could be your bestfriend and you be my homie 😎. I know I have a heart ♥️. I can feel it breaking πŸ’”. I don't get to choose who I fall in love with πŸ’ž...so my heart chose you ... you might not love me back but I'll take that risk πŸ’Œ. Follow me on Instagram @kristyn_ashley I will follow you back 🐾. Watching Phineas & Ferb 😎. You'll be thinking about the future πŸ’­. Which road do you want to take , and do you hope to enjoy the journey ? Watching Back At The Backyard . You won't get anywhere sitting on your behind , that's for sure . If you want to make a dream come true πŸ’­,this is the time for action πŸ’₯,not dreaming . When I was 5 years old , my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life πŸ”‘. When I went to school , they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up ⬆️. I wrote down happy 😊. They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life ( John Lennon) . Watching Arthur πŸ’š. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Have 28k now on Instagram πŸ‘πŸ˜. Watching Jessie πŸ’™. I don't care if your on the run πŸƒ. Baby as long as I'm next to you . And if loving you is a crime πŸ”ͺ. Tell me why do I bring out the best in you. The reason I hold on ..... cause I need this hole gone . Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saying . If you have a Instagram follow my boo Carolina πŸ’‹@carolinatyb_ πŸ’•πŸ‘£she follows back πŸ‘Œalso follow my ninja Ana πŸ’™@your_lil_dolfin πŸ‘£πŸ’₯. Still waiting for Carolina to answer me back . Omg Destiny Olvera called me pretty πŸ™€πŸ™ˆπŸ’“thanks girl ☺️. Watching Dog with a Blog πŸ’œπŸΎ. If the eyes had no tears , then the soul would have no rainbow . I got ice in my veins , blood in my eyes πŸ‘€πŸ’‰, hate in my heart πŸ’”, love on my mind πŸ’­. I was blessed with the skills to make a bad bitch feel like shit πŸ’―✔️. Watching Fish Hooks 🐠. Life is like a box of chocolates 🍫.Watching Austin & Ally ⭐️. Watching American Dad πŸ’˜. Watching Family Guy for the nightπŸ’–. Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ‘πŸŒ™πŸŒ›.

No comments:

Post a Comment