Followers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18thπŸŒŠπŸ•

Goodmorning 🌞. Watching Full House πŸ’™. Watching Boy Meets World 🌍. Your killing yourself for a nigga that wouldn't kill for you πŸ”«. Smiles aren't always how they seem 😊. I can be despressed like I've never been before πŸ˜” & still smile at you 😁. Don't let a smile fool you 😸. The strangest things keep me alive . Keep it classy ,never trashy ,just a little trashy 😏. All in all , I learned a lesson from it though you never see it coming , you just get to see it go .Watching ICarly ❤️. Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’˜.Expect an interesting and mixed day where you socialize a lot , but where not everything goes your way . Be prepared to compromise with friends and loved ones who seem a little on edge . The more you give the more you get today . Be prepared to be asked to give as in compromise a lot . Watching Kim Possible πŸ’š. You are like the ocean 🌊, pretty enough on the surface , but dive down into your depths ,but you'll find beauty that most people never see πŸ‘€. Sometimes the only way to see πŸ‘€what you have is to see life without it . Stop thinking about something you can't change πŸ’­. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. No matter what you say or what you do . I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted . People will judge you no matter what , so you might as well just do what you want . It's like an angel πŸ‘Όcame by and took me to heaven πŸ™. I tried ,You didn't , Have Fun , I'm done πŸ™…. Watching Adventure Time πŸ’•. Watching King of the Hill and bumping to music 😎🎀🎢. I've never seen a diamond in the flesh πŸ’Ž. I cut my teeth on wedding rings I the movies πŸ’πŸŽ₯. Watching American Dad πŸ’. If you want to be happy , set a goal that commands your thoughts , liberates your energy ⚡️and inspires your hopes .-Andrew Camegie . There is no perfect life , but you can always fit it in with perfect moments . Why am dying to live if I'm just living to die πŸ”«. And if you don't know , now you know nigga πŸ’―. Sometimes you gotta care a little more before the time πŸ•‘runs out, and just think before , you leave yourself in doubt . Hearts are wild creatures ,that's why our ribs are cages . Watching Family Guy for the night ♥️. I'll give you all of me, even though you don't love me πŸ’”. Live the life you love and love the life you live . Goodnight everyone 😎🌠⭐️.

No comments:

Post a Comment