Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15th πŸ’©πŸΎ

You can expect good financial and career news . Your social and financial opportunities are expanding and you could have something worth celebrating today . You could be invited to travel ✈️with a friend or on behalf of a charitable organization . Real girls aren't real πŸ™…, Perfect girls aren't real πŸ’. We can have peace if we let go of wanting to change the past and wanting to control the future . -Lester Levinson . It's okay to struggle , but it's never okay to give up on yourself πŸ‘. You can be confident and still be humble . Watching Kim Possible πŸ’˜. I"m not heartless , I just use my heart less . Watching Even Stevens πŸ’š. Watching Lizze McGuire πŸ’™. Watching Family Guy ♥️. Watching Good Luck Charlie πŸ’›. Love is not a maybe thang . You know when you're in love πŸ’•. She"s a little complicated she"ll make her mind up just to change it . The kind of girl that keeps you waiting , waiting , around . -David Nail . Watching Sam & Cat πŸ’œ. Talking to my boo Carolina 😏✨waiting for her to answer back . She"s addicted to the song lyrics that spill out her heart for her . I'm a queen πŸ‘‘ & you're a princess πŸ‘Έ. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder πŸ‘€. Beauty is within πŸ’«. Money is the anthem πŸ’°. Watching King Of the Hill ⭐️. Chase me like you chase paper baby πŸ’Έ. The streets will tell it all they always do . I will swallow my pride you're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye πŸ‘‹. Only know you love her when you let her go . We all get addicted to something that takes the pain away . Love your curves and your edges πŸ‘. She's got a little bit of a wild side . Adorn yourself . Every inch of you is beautiful πŸ’‹πŸ’•. Watching Johnny Bravo for the night πŸŽ€. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ‘‹πŸ’«✨

No comments:

Post a Comment