Followers

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20th 🌁

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹♥️. Watching Family Matters πŸ’«. Watching Boy Meets World 🌏. This is not the best day this week to embark on large new projects for your work ,business or career ambitions . You may find that big projects just fizzle out or have to be re-started at a later date πŸ“†,if they are initiated today . It may be best to wait until you are more sure of things . Can we move on from the love we"ll never find . Whatever the mind of man can conceive and belief ,it can achieve . (Napoleon Hill ) .Watching The Fairly Odd Parents 😎. I'm royalty so don't screw with me πŸ‘Έ. I don't have the prettiest face for you to see πŸ‘€or the skinniest waist for you to hold , but I do have the biggest heart to love you with πŸ’˜. Watching Adventure Time πŸ’•. The best things in life are left unseen πŸ™ˆ, that's why we close our eyes πŸ™ˆwhen we kiss πŸ’‹and why we're most beautiful in the moments we can't see ourselves . I wanna be the last number you call late at night πŸŒ πŸ“ž, The first one that you dial when you open your eyes πŸ‘€πŸ“±. I wanna be the one you run toπŸƒ, I wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you πŸ’š. Sometimes I question if this is real and I grab on that ass and I firmly it 😏. I don't give a fuck if you don't say hi to me πŸ‘‹, I lost loved ones that couldn't say bye to me πŸ‘‹. Watching Arthur ✨. Watching Kim Possible πŸ’™. Watching Regular Show πŸ’«. Don't think back on the past , you don't want to live there . Learn to live for tomorrow and smile for the past πŸ‘πŸ˜. Keep your head up darling cause they would love to see you fall . I've fallen for your eyes πŸ‘€but they don't know yet 😏. Watching Steven Universe πŸŒ€. Watching Family Guy πŸ’›. Whoever is trying to bring you down , is already below you . Baby I would never let you down 😏. Because It Ain't Nobody's Business ❌. Count your blessings not your problems . Watching The Suite Life of Zack & Cody πŸ’•. Be happy 😁. Be yourself πŸ‘Œ. If others don't like it πŸ‘Ž, then let them be . Happiness is a choice 😊. Life is not about pleasing everybody . Shadow of darkness πŸ’€. Believe me when I say, I will always be here . To infinity & beyond πŸ’«☝️. Married to money πŸ’πŸ’°, a true love love story πŸ’ž. Under the influence . Above the ignorance . You mad cause nobody ever did it like me ✊. Cause what"s real is something that the eyes πŸ‘€can't see πŸ™ˆ,that the hands πŸ‘‹✋can't touch , the broads can't be & that's me .Goodnight πŸ’›πŸŒœπŸŒšπŸŒ™πŸŒ ⭐️🌌⭐️.

No comments:

Post a Comment