Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2nd 🐾

Watching Girl Code πŸ’•. Happy GroundHog Day . 6 more weeks of winter πŸ˜”. Show them that your strong and roar like the tiger that you are 🐯. You can be anything you wanna be , but you have to work for it , life isn't just gonna give you what you want when you want it . You're going to come across people I your life who will say all the right words at all the right times . But I'm the end , it's always their actions you should judge them by . It's actions , not words , that matter . -Nicholas Sparks . You'll be dancing up and down the social ladder today πŸ’ƒ⬆️⬇️. While you may end up a rung or two higher when it is all over be sure you  bring along some balm for the hands πŸ‘and feet you tread on when you are wildly swinging along right now . Tarzan could swing through the trees without harm - You may hit an obstacle or two along the path today . Watching South Park ♥️. Happy Super Bowl Day 🏈. Watching Zoey101 🌹. Married to money πŸ’πŸ’Έ, she got that million dollar πŸ’°πŸ’Ά, Don't hate the player , hate the game 🏈. You used to be worth my time , now I guess it's time to say goodbye πŸ‘‹. So young , so damaged . Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon 🐾🌚. A friend is like a seatbelt , you may not always need them , but they will be there just in case πŸ’š.  Enough was said with your actions , don't need to explain . People change, things go wrong , shit happens , but life goes on . People don't notice the things you do for them until you stop doing them . She may come across as hard to get, but  that's because she's been through a few things , been there done that , she's cold ❄️ yes . But only because she once cared about someone who failed to care her ; she's built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage , you told her you were different but she won't believe it until you prove it , words don't mean a thing, actions are everything . Smile cause that's all you can show to know your happy 😊. These hoes ain't loyal πŸ™…. Look like we're in love but only on camera πŸ“·. I'm going to do what I want & what makes me happy 😁. I learned , I suffered , I changed . Nothing is imposible , when you believe in yourself πŸ‘Š. Watching Sex Sent Me To The ER πŸ’‰πŸ’Š. Be who you are and say what you feel , because those who mind don't matter , and those who matter don't mind .I could be your Juliet πŸ‘Έ. You could be my Romeo πŸ‘‘. Watching Full House πŸ’›. Goodnight everyone πŸ’ŽπŸŒ‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment