Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16th 🌼

Goodmorning ☀️. Be who you are & say what you feel . Because those who mind , don't matter & those who matter , don't matter . I'm half a heart without you πŸ’”. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. You may feel that you being put upon by a demanding or needy friend . You may find yourself begging off a social invitation because you just don't have the energy to get all dolled up πŸ’today . No school this week again because of Presdient"s Week . Don't let yourself be pressured into a party πŸŽ‰if you'd rather be at home relaxing . We can learn to love again πŸ’–. Watching Good Luck Charlie πŸ’«. Change: Don't just talk about it , go out there and do it . Don't just meditate about it , go out there and create it . Don't just pray about it go out there and take action πŸ™πŸ‘Š; participate in the answering of your own prayer . If you want change get out there and live it πŸ‘. -Steve Maraboli . Life doesn't go the way you want it to go , you go the way life wants you to go . No matter how talented you are 🎀, not everyone's gonna like you , but that's  life stay strong 😎. It's up to me to prove why I'm here , and I will πŸ‘. It's a little too late , I'm a little too gone , a little too tiered of haggjng on . -Wiz Khalifa . Watching Good Luck Charlie again I'm gonna miss that show πŸ˜”πŸ˜­. Watching Family Guy πŸ’•. Say goodbye to her and hello to the new me πŸ‘‹♥️. When we catch our selfs looking at each other . I just remember that's how you would look at me & make me feel special . If loving you is a mistake , let me be forever wrong πŸ”«. It was time for me to move on . My scars show my pain πŸ’­πŸ’¬. Trying to forget you πŸ˜”πŸšΆ. Watching American Dad even though I saw the episode already . She's like cold coffee in the morning ☕️or tea since it's not coffee . You can't define love . But you got to find the definition of it . Million Dollar Pussy -Nicki Minaj πŸ’•πŸ’° Tapout 🎢. Watching South Park πŸ’š. Smile through the pain 😊. There"s more to me than you might see πŸ™Š. The marks humans leave are too often scares πŸ’€. -John Green . Take a deep breath then let it all go πŸ’¨. All I need is to be my best . If you don't go after what you want, you will never have it . True friends are like diamonds πŸ’Ž,precious and rare . False friends are like leaves found everywhere πŸƒπŸ‚. She's no option ⚡️. Goodnight everyone πŸŒ‘πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment