Followers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22nd πŸ‘‹⭐️πŸ’–

Goodmorning πŸŒžπŸ‘‹. Watching Uncle Grandpa πŸ’˜πŸ‘΄.Got a foreign bitch right here boo, you missing out πŸ”₯πŸ’―✔️. Watching Cartoon Planet 🌐. You are doing  a lot of thinking about the futureπŸ’­ . Right one through , you may see more roadblocks than opportunities . But the fog will clear the evening πŸ’¨πŸŒŒ,and what seemed to be an impossible challenge , suddenly is transformed into an exciting opportunity . 118 days until Summer 2014 πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•. Whoever loves much πŸ’ž,performs much 🎀, and can accomplish much , and what is done in love is done well -Vincent Van Gough . Watching Johnny TestπŸ’›. Every time you're mad just know you're losing a minute of happiness . Smile 😊. Let everyone know that today you're stronger then you were yesterday . Reconnected my girl Kayla πŸ’•I miss her so much but we deadass need to chill ASAP ✔️. Be the female everyone wants , not the female everyone wants , not the female everyone had πŸ’―πŸ‘. Watching Phineas & Ferb πŸ’™. Never give up always keep dreaming πŸ‘πŸ’«. Hold your tears πŸ’§girl , someone will make you smile 😺. Slowly starting to realize that it's just not worth it anymore . Follow my girl Kayla on Instagram @_kaylalayla_πŸ‘£πŸ’•πŸ˜. Gonna take a nap bye for now πŸ‘‹πŸ˜΄. I'm back everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Ž. Watching Spongbob πŸ’“. Remember as long as you are breathing it's never too late to start a new beginning 🌺. Watching Adventure Time πŸ’–. I don't think you realize how much it hurts me πŸ’”. It's either me or her , you choose because I won't be waiting any longer . Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’š. I'm always running πŸƒaway from someone or something but I've never gotten anywhere πŸ’€. I learned a lot about being a friend when I was alone . Please just be my heaven πŸ™. No one really know anything ,but they think they got it all figured out πŸŒ€-Mac Miller . Always smile because someone may be falling in love with it 😊😏. There's just something about you that I'm scared to lose because I know I won't find it in anyone else . Watching The Simpsons πŸ’œ. We change our behavior when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing -Henry Cloud ☁️. My back hurts and stomach hurts 😩. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Eating icecream 🍨and talking to Kendra πŸ’šπŸ‘Œbtw follow her on Instagram @kendra_the _goddess πŸ‘£. Baby your an adventure 🌴. Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow πŸŒšπŸŒ›πŸŒ™πŸŒ .

No comments:

Post a Comment