Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25th πŸ˜‚πŸ˜”

.
Goodmorning πŸ‘‹.In Reading πŸ’€. Lunch was jokes like always but today was funny with Leonimar πŸ’•πŸ‘. In science πŸ”¬πŸ“š. Bored πŸ˜’. Tell me why I was passing the stapler to him aka my crush even though he has a gf was giving me a rude face but I guess and he say being stranger in the halls πŸ‘Ώit's whatever though πŸ˜” I guess he was in a bad mood like Shyanna said .In Ela finally last period ofthe day πŸ‘. Chilling with the bestfriend on Thursday πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ’•.Niggas be falling off the desks πŸ˜‚. Idk if I should go to LR or nah ? πŸ‘Ώcause I'm still mad about what my sister"s exboyfriend said yesterday afterschool πŸ˜•. Went to the deli with my sister πŸ’šπŸ‘­.Watching Arthur πŸ’–.Watching Uncle GrandpaπŸ’™. Watching ICarly πŸ’›. It is common sense to take a method and try it .If it's fails , admit it frankly and try another . But above all , try something -Franklin Roosevelt . You and your partner need to talk about your social life . You may be spending too much time out or not enough . Someone needs more play time though , and the best cure is for the two of you to sit down and find some way to enjoy each other free of other demands . Music Numbs Our Minds 🎢. Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŸπŸŒ πŸ’«.

No comments:

Post a Comment