Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17th 🌈

Goodmorning ⭐️. Watching Family Matters 😎. I'm upset that my lunch buddy on a A-day /Carolina boo πŸ’• is moving like I'm gonna miss her so much πŸ˜­πŸ˜”. She defiently needs to write on here before she leaves even though I don't want her to leave like deadass😭 😿. Watching Real Husbands of Hollywood πŸ’ŽπŸ’. Nothing last forever 😭.  She's a girl who hides from her past πŸ™ˆ, but recently her past has been slowly catching back up to her πŸ’€. I think a part of me will always be waiting for you . I want you . End of story πŸ“–. So you will always be in my heart with unconditional love ♥️-Tupac . Watching Boy Meets World 🌍. Watching Spongebob πŸ’š. No regrets only lessons learned . We"ll run where lights won't chase us πŸƒ. Hide where love can save us πŸ™ˆ. Healing comes from taking responsibility : to realize that it is you-and no one else -that creates your thoughts , your feelings , and your actions πŸ’₯-Peter Shepherd . Texting my ninja Ana πŸ’˜. Three solid days of positive energy ⚡️have you full to nearly bursting with good will for you fellow man πŸ‘¨. Watching Jessie πŸ’«. You may find yourself invited to a social occasions , parties πŸŽ‰or gatherings that feature large numbers of people and great opportunity for making new friendsπŸ‘₯. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Doctors say I'm the illest sufferin from realness -Kanye West . One good girl is worth a thousand bitches πŸ’. When I'm alone I rather be with you 😘. I still keep it hood πŸ’΅, but still treat you like I should . You left me cold and out of breath . I can't stop thinking about you πŸ’­. Started believing my own lies  thinking everything will be okay . You put on quite a show , really had me going . Take your records , take your freedom , take your memories I don't need them . Take your space & take your reasons , but you'll think of me . Talking to my BBJ on kik πŸ’•until she replies back . Goodnight everyone will write more tomorrow πŸŒšπŸŒ™πŸŒ ⭐️.

No comments:

Post a Comment