Followers

Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6 πŸ’«πŸ˜‚

Goodmorning 😎. In Reading πŸ’­. In Gym πŸ˜”. My teacher was a bitch in reading because tell me why she told me to take my headphones off then I was like I can still hear you though like really though also she was gonna call my house like deadass though πŸ‘Ώ. In Ela bored 😐. On the bus right now about to be at my old middle school soon . Watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo πŸ’˜. The really magical things are the ones that happen right in front of you . A lot of the time you keep looking for beauty , but it is already there. And if you look with a bit more intention, you see it .-Yikes Muniz . There is good news coming in your social circle or along you career path today . You may find that a challenging change you went through lately has swept aside the dead wood ,and now there is an usual opportunity  to make strides in an upward direction . Goodnight everyone but I'm kinda tight that he didn't text me but yea that's whatever will write more tomorrow πŸ’«πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸŒšπŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment