Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1st πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This will be a memorable , if somewhat strange day in the history of your career . You wil be hearing a lot of strange things , some of them may even be true ! You have the big idea , the next invention , a hot new plan that could shoot you career skyward . I finally understood what true love meant that you care for another person"s happiness more than your own , no matter how painful the choices you face might be .-Nicholas Sparks . Lived by the Sun 🌞, Loved By the MoonπŸŒ‘. When you love someone , you just know . -Hedi McLaughlin . Envy is a sign of admiration , hate is the epitome of destruction . Watching Degrassi πŸ’Ÿ. You think you know me you don't fucking know me. The sadness will never end πŸ˜”. My lips are the gun πŸ‘„πŸ”«. The smile is the trigger 😁. My kisses are the bullets 😘. Label me a killer πŸ’€. Keep It Classy 😏. Never Trashy . Watching Zoey 101 😎.  I'm not a player , but I'm player made , keep a few player ways so I won't get played . Be careful who you share your weakness with some people can't wait for the opportunity to use it against you . Make me remember you like you remember me πŸ‘ŠπŸ”«.Goodnight everyone πŸŒ‘πŸ˜Ž.

No comments:

Post a Comment