Followers

Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31stπŸ’

Goodmorning ♥️πŸ’«. Watching a video in Social Studies 😁. Hair on point or nah ? πŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜. Bored in this class like people are not even paying attention expect a few people . In Keyboarding πŸ’»πŸŽΉ. In Spanish. In lunch 😁.Today was okay . Went to deli & Dunkin Donuts with my brother πŸ‘Ό 🍩. Watching Futurama ♥️. Business or career opportunities that arise today may not entirely what they seem at first . You may find that it is hard to communicate with coworkers and clients , and business meetings may be confusing or unsettled . This is not a good day to replace telephones ☎️  or computers πŸ’». I'm not in search of sanctity , sacredness , purity ; these things are found after this life , not in this life ; but in this life I search to be completely human ; to feel , to give , to take , to laugh , to get lost , to be found , to dance πŸ’ƒ, to love and to lust , to be so human . -C.JoyBellC. Watching The Cleveland Show 😊. I fall , I rise , I make mistakes , I live , I learn , I"ve been hurt but I'm alive . I'm not prefect but I'm thankful . I am the author of my own life unfortunately I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes ✒️.Even if she isn't a princess , treat her like one . I promise , she'll stay longer . I don't care anymore ✌️. Watching Family Guy for the night πŸ’«πŸ‘Œ. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ˜Ž✨.



No comments:

Post a Comment