Followers

Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28th ☝️☝️☝️πŸ™†πŸ’πŸŽ€

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Hiiiii y'all ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ ~CarolinaπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…. In Ela day almost over πŸ‘. Had a fire drill and saw Justin staring at me πŸ˜’like Bish whet ❓and saw Myles 😏but I thought he would have got OSS but he was lucky that he got ISS for that . Doing my hair πŸ™†. Had a sub for Social Studies again and sub for Math Support πŸ‘. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Offguard PicπŸ˜ΉπŸ™†. Photo Creds: Carolina boo πŸŽ€πŸ’. Never regert yesterday . Life is in you today , and you make your tomorrow -L.Ron Hubbard . I'm a real big fan of yours , but I'm quite the joke to you . Watching Full House πŸ’œ. You are looking πŸ‘€for big changes in your career and social πŸ‘₯life , but have not considered how unsettling this might be for your home 🏠and family life . You are about to get something of a wake-up call πŸ“žthere . Pay special attention to your love ones today . I have another Offguard one but I don't have room to put on here 😏.Goodnight everyone πŸ™†πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹.

No comments:

Post a Comment