Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23rd πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ”«✌️

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Watching Arthur ❤️. In Reading like I feel mad awkward cause I'm working with Kiyon & Myles  πŸ’€ I wish Erica was here like I'm tight that she is not here 😩i don't wanna be here right now πŸ˜”like I really wanted to cry πŸ˜ͺ omg like I can't do this anymore I should be paying attention but I don't give a fuck right now πŸ˜’, but it's like I won't wanna up failing Reading cause I never failed that class before like I would be deadass shocked 😱. I wanna cry but I will feel mad wired about it πŸ˜₯. Like  I don't understand why she is not here like she knows I don't like being alone in this class like I work better with her cause I actually get my work done and not on this . I guess I should stop writing but I can't stop writing cause my fingers can stop typing I will stop typing sike let me say one more thing I like only food like no boys no problem ❌like I was shocked 😱when he said that but I can say it on here cause I can't blow up his spot like that even though he won't see it cause he doesn't know that I have a blog . Fine the only thing im gonna say is that he said that I don't wanna relationship but I'm just chillen but then next year when we in 10th he gonna be in another relationship just like that I mean I guess , I guess like he can't just give me a chance but it's whatever and I need to do this work right now but I don't wanna put my head up cause I'm lazy like I need to stop that shit but I feel like I'm never gonna stop that but I should stop it now or soon . I wanna cry so badly right now ......................😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭like I feel like I'm gonna start  having tears in my eyes πŸ‘€πŸ˜­. Bell about to ring soon πŸ””and I did some work  but not all  oh well I'm to upset right now to do work . Like I see how he ignored me πŸ‘½but I'm not gonna text him anymore cause I feel like I got my feelings out but I'm not say anything else right now bye for now everyone πŸ‘‹ cause the bell about to ring πŸ””. Was crying in Science about it before I took the quiz 😭but i mean I don't hate him cause it's like he never called me a bitch or whatever yea bye again for now about to take nap since I'm home now πŸ‘‹πŸ’€. I'm back everyone even though i got up an hour ago . My riches consist not in the extent of my possessions , but in the fewness of my wants -Joseph Brotherton .  Horoscope : Big changes in your career could bring welcome news to your bottom line . You can expect a raise , bonus or promotion . If you run your own business , you can expect higher profits or positive changes in licensing or regulations or taxation that help you better run your business . Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’œ. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Be a voice not an echo . Watching Full House & bumping to music πŸŽΌπŸ’˜.She"s a beauty 😻, she's a passion ....she's loyal πŸ”, she has flaws πŸ’, she makes mistakes ❌,she's just a human πŸ™. Lunch was funny like always with them 😹. Ever since I met you , I knew I had to have you . I need someone to talk to but I feel like nobody cares πŸ”«well expect my friend Shyanna πŸ’• even  though my annoying friend Bendianeve wanted to know but I will put her on tomorrow in Social Studies but she is cool 😎with other friend Rebecca 😊. But tell why this girl in my class name Jenny she was like why are laughing cause she had a pimple on her eyebrow then I was like I wasn't laughing at you and also when I was crying she was like I'm not her friend anyways like I really didn't give fuck like I don't like her  anyways like she can smd like Bish whet ❓. Anyways Goodnight everyone cause I'm still upset about what happened today πŸ˜”πŸŽΌπŸ‘‹. WCW : Cyauna Mention πŸ˜»πŸŽ€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment