Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6 ✌️πŸ’€πŸ’πŸŒŸ

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Live today . Not yesterday . Not tomorrow . Just today . In habit your moments . Don't rent them out to tomorrow - Jerry Spinelli. Happy Birthday Peyton List πŸ’•. Watching Barbie : The Pearl Princess πŸ’˜. Reading and Swimming tomorrow 🏊. Watching The Powerpuff Girls πŸ’š. My mind is a mess πŸ’­, my heart is a wreck πŸ’”. I can't be no superman , but for you I'll be superhuman πŸ’™. Gonna wash my hair soon πŸ’πŸšΏ. I don't want my name to taste like hers . Watching American Dad ❤️. Watching The Simpsons πŸ˜ŽπŸ’›. Watching Family Guy πŸ’•. Waiting for my hair to still be done πŸ˜’. Horoscope : You may be invited to a dinner party or gathering that puts you into a better social πŸ‘₯circle ,but you may be nervous about meeting some important person . Watching Full House 😊. Don't worry so much just be yourself . You'll make a better impression if you are not so self conscious . Still waiting for hair to be done πŸ’€. iPad about to die . Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ‘‹✌️πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment