Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 5th πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘✌️

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Ž. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’™. Know in your heart that all things are possible . We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none had ever happened ~Libbie Fudim . Watching Kim Possible ❤️. Horoscope : The office politics tend to be pretty challenging today ,and you may be hooked on the horns of a dilemma . Do you speak up and repeat some gossip that may or may not be true , or hold your tongue πŸ‘…and let someone carry along a path that appears to be self -destructive . Watching Hey Arnold πŸ’š.My grandpa got pizza and soda for me πŸ• πŸ’˜.Watching House Hunters 🏑 and bumping to The Weeknd ~Or Nah πŸ˜πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸŽΌ. Watching Arthur πŸ’œ. I don't trip over bitches πŸ’, I walk over them 🚢. They said it gets easier , but they lied ✋. Pain Changes People πŸ’€. My love for you was bulletproof πŸ’ž, but your the one who shot me πŸ”«. Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’˜. I just wanna ease your mind πŸ’­and make you feel alright πŸ‘. Tell them I gave up my today , their tomorrow ~Unknown Soilder . Keep my eyes πŸ‘€above the waves 🌊. Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment