Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1st πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‹ 🌞Lunch was lit πŸ‘✌️🌠

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Happy Aprl Fools Day πŸ˜‹. In keyboarding πŸ’». In lunch with them 😏❤️. Reading next period in the library πŸ“š. In reading with BBJ πŸ’•she deadass April Fools me 😹. On the computers πŸ’». Blah blah πŸ˜‹. He mad stupid though 😹but I mean he said he fucks with me imfao cough cough Myles πŸ‘Œnah but he still taken fake saying that do I love him but wants to say to BBJ that he wanted to hug and hickey me  that's all I remember him saying .  Bish Whet 😐. Yea he peeped me in the halls today before I went to math . Yasss tomorrow is my bestfriend"s birthday πŸ˜πŸ’œ like she deadasss better be at school tomorrow like I'm not joking πŸ‘Ώbut yea she better answer my message on Facebook . Watching 19 Kids & Counting . Talking to BBJ on kik πŸ’™πŸ˜‹. Talking to Bestfriend on the book πŸ’πŸ’˜. After all these years , I am still involved in the process of self-discovery . It's better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe . Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life . Horoscope : Career opportunities are heading your way but you may have to make some big changes in your schedule and accept responsibitaes that are a little scary to you at the moment . You fear πŸ™ˆtaking charge, and being in control but that's just what you will be asked to do . Took part of Science quarterly today πŸ’€✏️. Goodnight everyone πŸ’•✌️πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘£πŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment