Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24th πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸŒ‘

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. In a assembly during Social Studies even though I should probably be with my class but the sub doesn't care. Saw him with other people from his class πŸ˜”. I hope he not mad at me about yesterday during 7th period . In Spanish with no teacher 😊but she is here πŸ˜”. My Hands areee sexyyyy (;; carolinaaaaaaaaaa πŸ’πŸŽ€. In Ela day almost over finally πŸ‘. My left ear hole hurts πŸ‘‚. Changing the world 🌏is good for those who want their names in books πŸ“š. But being happy 😊, that is for those who write their names in the lives of others , and hold the hearts of others as the treasure most dear -Orson Scott Card . Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Watching South Park ❤️. Horoscope : You will be much happier and far more certain of your career after the smoke clears today . While there be dramatic changes , you come out on top of things . You should advocate for the biggest changes that are possible right now , especially where it comes to your career , health πŸ₯or daily schedule . Watching The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody πŸ’œ. Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ™πŸŒ‘. Yasss reached my mini goal πŸ‘πŸ’•. 

No comments:

Post a Comment