Followers

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3rd (Lunch was funny 😹) 😑😭😎


Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. About to take a shower 🚿. In keyboarding πŸ’». In Spanish 😐. In Lunch ❤️. In Reading😭like I'm deadass about to cry I feel like he is mad at me cause I walked away when he said my name idk if I should text him now but then I would be thirsty for him though but he is here I guess  he can ignore me  πŸ˜”.  I wanna skip next period but then Erica would snitch but then I have a reason too because this bitch in my class is always commenting on everything I do like nah πŸ‘Ώ. I really need to cry right now cause I deadass can't hold it anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I'm done crying everyone I feel a little better 😁 . Fuck it I'm skipping next period like I'm tired of Pedro's bullshit and judging me for no reason πŸ’€πŸ˜‘but it's like I don't want to have a 3rd absence but idk yet. Bell about to ring soon πŸ””bye for now .Skipped today durning 8th period like I'm deadass sorry BBJ πŸ’•I will kik her and tell her why . Chilling with sister and others again 😎. Still doing my hair πŸ’. I'm deadass tight that my teacher I usually have that period on B-days is gonna write me up and me detention  or ISS like I'm deadass pissed 😑but I'm trying not to worry . Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’˜. Watching The Cleveland Show πŸ’œ. A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his diffuclties ~Harry S. Truman. Horoscope : Your social presence come back with a passion today . You'll be on fire πŸ”₯. You will know just what to say ,when to whom , where and how . You'll be a one-person social πŸ‘₯whirlwindπŸŒ€. You can make new friends and build existing relationships into something more than special . Yasss 34k on Instagram πŸ’•πŸ‘ŒπŸŒ€. Don't make promises , you can't keep πŸ”. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’©.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment