Followers

Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20 πŸ‡πŸ’¨✌️πŸŒ€

Happy Easter 🐰and 4/20 (Weed Day) πŸ’¨πŸƒ. Watching Ed, Edd "n" Eddy πŸ’›. Talking to Bestfriend πŸ’•. There is a founation of youth : it is your mind πŸ’­, your talents 🎀, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love 🎨. When you learn to tap this source , you will truly have defeated age ~Spohia Loren .  Gonna take a nap yea bye for now ✌️. Watching Sam & Cat πŸ’•. Horoscope : You are still upwardly mobile but you have to deal with some of the pressures and challenges that come with success . You may encounter jealous coworkers , have problems with fickle clients , or have to make some changes due to gender conflicts in the workplace . Yasss 39k on Instagram πŸ’•πŸ‘. Watching Full House ♥️. Watching Spongebob πŸ’š. I'm the one that they're looking at πŸ‘€. Cause she got that one international smile 😊. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’™. I was falling hard , with a open heart πŸ’˜, I'm letting go tonight 🌠. Listening to music for the night until my iPad dies which is soon πŸ™ŒπŸ‘ΏπŸŽΌ. Ugh I don't wanna go back to school on Tuesday πŸ˜’but i wanna see my friends again 😎. Have to wash my hair tomorrow πŸ™†πŸšΏ. Yup Goodnight everyone πŸ”±πŸŒŸπŸŽΌπŸ’­. 

No comments:

Post a Comment