Followers

Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11th πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸŒŸπŸ’€

Goodmorning everyone 😊. In social studies ✊other teacher gave us answers to the test πŸ“cause he isn't a sub . Didn't see BBJ πŸ’•yet she better be here today cause I don't wanna be alone in reading 7th period . Free period today πŸ‘. Bored or whatever 😐. Bumping without headphones cause I left them at home 🏑in my other jacket that I ended up not wearing 🎢🎡. Can't wait till lunch πŸ‘Œ. In lunch with them ♥️. In reading 😭like I'm deadass about to cry right now . I'm tight that BBJ ( Erica ) is not sitting next to me in the library πŸ“šπŸ˜‘. I'm bored as hell πŸ‘Ώlike I don't wanna do this work . I want this day to be over already πŸ˜ͺ. He didn't say hi 😑like nah I don't want him saying my name anymore like I'm deadass but he answered my text but I'm not mad anymore . In gym with Marjorie and Kyra 😊. Outside my school by the benches with my bestfriend πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’‹.  Haay everybody this is kristyn best friend ,  Chelsea nd I'm having a so/so day  nod how is everybody doing today πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’– BYEEEE πŸ’•. Watching Jessie πŸ’œ. Watching Dog with a Blog. 🐢. Live your life from your heart πŸ’š. Share your heart . And your story will touch and heal people"s souls ~Melanie Beattle. Happy Early Birthday Carolina boo your real birthday coming up you looked mad pretty today 😻and Happy one day before your birthday Irene πŸ‘‹πŸŽˆ.  Watching Celebrity Wife Swap πŸ’. Horoscope : Heavenly energies are blessing the work , career and finance areas of your chart right now πŸ“Š. If you were thinking of pushing for a promotion , today is good day to work on making that dream come true . Just be sure to document your value proposition before you make your pitch . Goodnight everyone πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹πŸŒŸ✊✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment