Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 12th πŸ˜«πŸ‘‹πŸ’₯

Goodmorning 😫. On my cramps shit again 😑. Happy Birthday to my friend Irene 🎈. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Mama said there be days like this ❤️. When we feel love and kindness toward others , if not only makes others feel loved and cared for , but it helps others also to develop inner happiness and peace -The 14th Dalar Lama . Watching Arthur πŸ’œ. Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful πŸ’•? Boy lower your standards cause you're aiming to high ⬆️.Watching Sam & Cat πŸ’š. I'm cuffed everyone πŸ˜»πŸ”’sike nah guys I'm still forever single 😫✊. Horoscope : You may soon be hearing πŸ‘‚about a promotion or new job offer . You will feel strongly that you only want to take on new responsibilities that feed the soul πŸ’€. Be careful making big changes , because you want to be sure . You get more than mere fincancial benefit . Easily number one no matter who the top πŸ”Ÿis . Watching Family GuyπŸ’˜. Don't be ashamed of your flaws, we all have them πŸ’ž. Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹.

No comments:

Post a Comment