Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29th ✌️πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘‹πŸŒ™

Goodmorning everyone πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‹. In keyboarding πŸ’». Pandora in the background 🎡. Reading & Gym later πŸ˜’. Bored or whatever πŸ˜•. I'm hungry 😈. Yasss they had pancakes in breakfast ♥️. I wanna be in ISS cause that means no class all day but then I would have been back to class on Monday  which would be a B-day again . In lunch with them πŸ’œπŸ˜Ή. Saw him when I went to Spanish last period 😏. Reading next period πŸ˜’. In reading right now like I'm mad that BBJ is not here like she deadass making me tight πŸ‘Ώ. I'm deadass about to cry again like last time 😫. I ended up crying 😭. Skipped Science 😁even though I shouldn't have done it . In gym with Beatriz & Marjorie 😎not playing today might not play on Thursday which is the last day of swimming 🏊. Talking to Cynitha on kik πŸ’›. I'm mad at him cause he ignored me today in the halls and acted like he didn't see me in his lunch period or halls before I went to gym ✋. Saved myself from getting in trouble πŸ‘Œ. Talking to BBJ πŸ’•waiting for respond I hope she feels better 😊. Omg FBF Jeremy Montana (Reyes) followed me on Instagram 😏😱. Good,better ,best . Never let it rest . Until your good is better and your better is best ~Tim Duncan . Horoscope : Social connections could provide a career call seeking someone with your creative talents 🎨🎼. This opportunity could be a key πŸ”‘to your future success . You may have to deal with a cranky love partner if you work too late today . Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ‘‹πŸ’šπŸŒ™. 


No comments:

Post a Comment