Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16th ☀️πŸ‘‹πŸŽˆπŸŒ™πŸ”Ί

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Happy Birthday to sister πŸ’šπŸŽˆand Doreen πŸŽ‚also to my ex crush Kevin ✋πŸ’’πŸ’©. Spring Break Day 3⃣. But I won't hesitate , no more , no more πŸ™…. It cannot wait ✋, I'm yours πŸ’ž. Let things flow and it will come to you ✨. Watching Saved by the Bell πŸ’™. Thoughts led on to purpose ; purposes go forth in action πŸ’₯; actions form habits , habits decide character ; and character fixes our destiny -Tyron Edwards . Watching Ed , Edd , "n" Eddy ♥️. This is who I am nobody said you had to like it πŸ‘Š. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. Horoscope : Career and investment opportunities are on the menu today . You may find that others , coworkers especially , do not share your enthusiasm for your stock du jour . You can lead a horse 🐴to water ,but you can't make him drink . You have to follow your own gut feel today 🚢. Was on FaceTime with my cousin Adriyanna πŸ’œπŸŽ€even though she is annoying πŸ’©and smart πŸ“š. Drama, lies , gossip , tears 😭, welcome to the teenage years . My head hurts πŸ˜”. Been about you and I'm still about you 😏. The love is ours to make so we should make it πŸ’•. Change ❓. I guess change is good for any of us . Whatever it takes for any of y'all to get out the hood . I'm with you . I ain't mad at ya . Ain't got nothing but love for yah -Tupac 🌴. I dream chase like an athlete - Kalin and Myles . Watching Full House 😎. A simple hello can lead to many things πŸ‘‹. I guess some things are just no met to be 〽️. Deep in the meadow , under the pillow . A bed of grass , a soft green pillow . Lay down your head , and close sleepy eyes πŸ‘€and when they open again , the sun ☀️will rise here it's safe , here it's warm , here the daisies 🌾guard you from every harm . Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true πŸ”Ίhere is the place where I love you πŸ’˜-Mockingjay . Goodnight everyone πŸ’­πŸŒŸπŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment