Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14th ๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸŒ‘⭐️๐Ÿ˜ซ

Goodmorning everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹. Up early idk why but can't go back to sleep . Watching Spongebob ๐Ÿ’›. Spring Break Day 1 ๐ŸŒžbut sadly I have to stay inside doing nothing ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. In pain Day 3⃣๐Ÿ˜ซ. You aren't a waste of space ๐Ÿ”ฎ. Not gonna talk to much about beauty ๐ŸŽ€, just know sweetheart I'm tall & gorgeous ๐Ÿ’ž. I can be your goofy girl ๐Ÿ˜‹, but baby girl , it can't be another me in this world ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒ. Watching Maury ๐Ÿ‘❤️. A woman is but the product her thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ. What she thinks ๐Ÿ’ฌ, she becomes . What I've experienced is that I can't know the future ๐Ÿ”ฎ. I can't know if anything that I do will change what happens tomorrow . I can't know with certainly , but what I do know is if I do nothing , nothing will change - James Orbinski. Horoscope : You may find that there are challenges between home ๐Ÿก and the workplace today . People will seem to be slow , lethargic , or distracted . You may find that while you are at work , your mind drifts back home ๐Ÿ , and when you are at home ๐Ÿก, it drifts back to the workplace . Talking to Carolina boo ๐Ÿ’•on kik . Watching Drake & Josh ๐Ÿ’š. Watching Regular Show ๐Ÿ’œ. Watching Full House ๐Ÿ’˜. Watching Dancing With The Stars ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŒŸ. Goodnight everyone ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ด๐ŸŒ™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment