Followers

Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4th 😎☔️✌️

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹πŸ’€. In keyboarding πŸ’». In Lunch with them ❤️. Bannnansss the delisius foooood ~Carolina πŸ˜«πŸ‘‹. Bored in math support 😐. Watching King of the Hill πŸ’œ. Sorry if I'm late but Happy Birthday to the bae Austin Mahone πŸ‘πŸ”₯😍🎈. Ate Chinese Food for dinnerπŸ‘ŒπŸ™πŸ—πŸ±. I've just been playing 😏, I ain't even notice I was winning πŸ’―. Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return . It is the joy of out life to do them . When we do good things from this inner desire , there is kindness in everything we think πŸ’­, say πŸ’¬, want and do -Emanuel Sweedenborg. Cause I see , I see fake in your eyes πŸ‘€. Horoscope : Your recent dissatisfaction with your career is coming to a head . If you have been in denial in any way , events today will bring some charity . You may be forced to make a decision that puts your ethics and personal values under a spotlight . Got a foregin bitch πŸ’she look like she move cocanie . Watching American Dad 😎. Cause two can a secret πŸ’­, if one of them is dead πŸ’€~A. Didn't go to LR cause I was deadass tired πŸ’€. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. She ain't got nothing on me ✋. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ’€✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment