Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19th ☀️

Goodmorning ☀️. No school tomorrowπŸ‘. Bored πŸ˜”. Comment your age so I know how old are my views that look at my posts just curious ☺️.Watching Spongebob♥️. Watching The Simpsons 🌝. Watching Girl Code πŸ’•. Change will not come if we wait for some other person , or if we wait for some other time . We are the ones we've been waiting for . We are the change that we seek . -Barack Obama πŸ‘. His past ain't pretty , but his lady is. A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her πŸ’œπŸ’­πŸ‘ . And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now πŸ’™. Watching The Powerpuff Girls πŸ’“. Watching Uncle Grandpa πŸ’«. Just finished washing my hair a hour ago . Watching Good Luck Charlie πŸŽ€.Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. Goodnight everyone πŸŒŸπŸ’€πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment